Food sensitivity testing can help restore your health as food intolerance play a major role in overall health and wellness. Have you ever wondered how many of your symptoms could be coming from consuming allergic foods your body doesn’t want? Symptoms can include: bloating, sneezing, diarrhea, bad bowel gas, heart burn, feeling tired not invigorated after eating, heart racing, mental fogginess and so much more! Find out what foods your body doesn’t agree with through our comprehensive Food Allergy Testing.
In order to achieve your health and wellness goals with Pure Health, your blood will be tested against foods to measure any allergic response to meats, fish, vegetables, fruits, spices, gluten, corn, milk, whey, soy and eggs. All of these antibodies are tested for immediate food sensitivities and delayed allergic responses. If any foods are not compatible with your physiology, your body’s system inflammation can lead to Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, Weight Gain, Heart problems, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, and many degenerative and Auto Immune diseases. With every bite you take you could be feeding your inflammation! Healing your gut will be one of the primary goals during out Food Allergy Testing.
Symptoms can include:
- Dermatological: Eczema, psoriasis, rashes, itching, acne
- Gastro-intestinal: Gas, bloating, rectal bleeding, constipation, diarrhea
- General: Fatigue, mouth ulcers, headache, low-energy, nutritional deficiencies
- Hormonal: PMS symptoms, thyroid imbalance, insulin resistance
- Immunological: Decreased ability to fight infections, delayed recovery time
- Learning Challenges: ADD/ADHD, behavioral problems, memory loss
- Musculoskeletal: Muscle and joint pain, inflammation, trigger point tenderness
- Neurological: Brain fog, mood swings, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance
- Respiratory: Chest tightness, phlegm, wheezing, chronic cough
If you have any questions about how we can help you, please just give us a call today at (630) 897-1895 to schedule your Free Consultation.